U.S. Customs Clearance
Seamless, Streamlined Service.
Blanco Customs Brokerage provides efficient, seamless transactions to clear your goods through any port in the U.S. and keep your freight flowing. Our team of specialists knows how to manage the paperwork correctly to mitigate delays and prevent costly mistakes.
We ensure up-to-date compliance and control by connecting directly with the CPB through our Electronic Automated Brokerage system. Using ABI and AES software increases filing speeds, reduces filing costs and key-entry errors and simplifies Customs record keeping.
We are certified in the national security initiative Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT), C-TPAT Partners who work with CBP to protect their international supply chains are afforded many benefits.
C-TPAT benefits outlined by CBP:
- Reduced Examination Rates — C-TPAT Partners are examined at a considerably lower rate than non-C-TPAT Partners.
- Front of the Line Processing — To the extent possible and practicable, C-TPAT shipments subject to examination are moved ahead of any non-C-TPAT shipments.
- Expedited Trade Processing — C-TPAT Partners are given special consideration by the Centers of Excellence and Expertise (CEEs). The resolution of C-TPAT Partners’ trade compliance issues is given priority by the CEEs over those issues that pertain to non-C-TPAT Partners. The CEEs provide one-stop processing for the trade community using a team of industry-focused CBP experts located nationwide in industry-specific centers
- Business Continuity — In the event a national emergency which results in the closing of air, land and sea U.S. Ports of Entry, C-TPAT certified shipments have priority access into the U.S. once the ports of entry are reopened.
- U.S. Customs
- Harmonized Tarrif Schedule
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
- Bureau of Industry and Security
- U.S. Department of Commerce